Easthampton Public Schools Employment Opportunities:
Current Employment Postings
- Summer Facilities Helper (2 positions), Temporary, Part-Time
- All Employment Opportunities are listed at Schoolspring.com. Candidates interested in applying for a Administrative, Teaching, or District RN positions should apply through https://www.schoolspring.com
- Search for zip code '01027' to view Easthampton Public School listings
Employment Applications are listed below:
- Application for Substitute Teacher or Nurse*
- *NEW* Substitute RN Pay Rate $225 per day, as of 1/11/22
- Application for Paraeducator, Secretary or Custodian, or Paid Lunch Monitor
- Application for Tutor
*To apply: Please complete the application and submit, in person, along with two forms of identification to the Office of the Superintendent, Attention: Sue Colby, 50 Payson Ave, 2nd Floor.
All school employees must complete a Live Scan fingerprint appointment. Please visit IndentoGO for a list of locations to be fingerprinted.
For additional information, contact Sue Colby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easthampton Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, national origin, sex, disability, gender identity, religion, or sexual orientation.