The Easthampton Public Schools are governed by a seven-member school committee, which includes the mayor, elected every two years (the mayor serves four year terms). Active parent involvement is encouraged in the parent/teacher organization, school councils, Easthampton Community Association, School Volunteers, Chamber of Commerce and the Regional Education Business Alliance. Easthampton is especially proud to have been cited by the Massachusetts Department of Education as a leader in collaborative site-based decision making.
School Committee Approved Minutes
2023 School Committee Calendar
School Committee Policy Manual
School Committee Past Meeting Recordings
- UPDATED 3/29/23: School Committee Budget Hearing FY2023-24
- 2023-24 School Budget Document (PDF)
- School Committee Budget Hearing Meeting Scheduled for March 28th at 6:00pm via Zoom. Agenda (3-28-23)
- Powerpoint Presentation FY2024 (PDF) presented at School Committee Meeting 3/28/2023
- School Committee Budget Hearing FY2022-23
- Powerpoint Presentation presented at School Committee Meeting 3/22/2022 (PDF)
- 2022-23 School Budget Document (PDF)
- School Committee Budget Hearing Meeting 3/22/2022 (via Easthampton Media youtube link)
School Committee Meetings:
Usually every other Tuesday at 6pm. Check the calendar above for dates.
All School Committee Agendas and login information will be posted 48 hours before meetings here: www.easthamptonma.gov/AgendaCenter
Select 'School Committee' and the date you would like to view. The PDF agenda includes the zoom link to each meeting.