The Easthampton Public Schools are governed by a seven-member school committee, which includes the mayor, elected every two years (the mayor serves four year terms). Active parent involvement is encouraged in the parent/teacher organization, school councils, Easthampton Community Association, School Volunteers, Chamber of Commerce and the Regional Education Business Alliance. Easthampton is especially proud to have been cited by the Massachusetts Department of Education as a leader in collaborative site-based decision making.
School Committee Meetings:
Usually every other Tuesday at 6pm. Check the calendar above for dates.
All School Committee Agendas and login information will be posted 48 hours before meetings here: www.easthamptonma.gov/AgendaCenter
Select 'School Committee' and the date you would like to view. The PDF agenda includes the zoom link to each meeting.
- We the People Public Contributions 2023
- Congratulations to the EHS We the People Team for making it to Nationals in 2023.
- To view a list of donors who contributed to We the People in 2023, click here (PDF).
- UPDATED 3/29/23: School Committee Budget Hearing FY2023-24
- School Committee Budget Hearing FY2022-23