The Preschool Program is federal and state mandated program for children ages 3-4 who have been identified as needing specially designed instruction due to an educational disability.
We are an integrated preschool, meaning our students with special needs learn and play along with peer partners, who help to model age- appropriate language, social, and learning skills.
- Located at the NEW Mountain View School, in state of the art classrooms.
- 200 Park Street, Easthampton
- Preschool sessions are Monday – Thursday (closed on Friday)
- Morning Session 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Afternoon Session 12:15 – 2:45 pm
- Full Day Session 9:00am-2:45pm
- Tuition for half day peer partners $280/month
- Tuition for full day peer partners $460/month
- Tuition reductions for full and half day programs are available for families who qualify for Free or Reduced Price Lunch. Contact Anna for more information.
We offer free screenings on a regular basis. Screenings help to determine if a child is achieving developmental milestones in language, fine motor, gross motor, visual memory, and cognition. Screenings are available for Easthampton residents at least 3 years of age.
Please contact Anna Little at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an enrollment appointment.
Please send your tuition payments to:
Checks payable to Easthampton Public Schools
Special Education Office,
50 Payson Ave 2nd floor, by 15th of each month.