The Mountain View School Preschool Program is federal and state mandated program for children ages 3-5 in Easthampton.
- Located at the NEW Mountain View School, in state of the art classrooms.
- 200 Park Street, Easthampton
- Preschool sessions are Monday – Thursday (closed on Friday)
- Morning Session 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Afternoon Session 12:15 – 2:45 pm
- Full Day Session 9:00am-2:45pm
- For four-year-olds age eligible for Kindergarten in Fall 2024
- Tuition for half day peer partners $280/month
- Tuition for full day peer partners $460/month
- Tuition reductions for full and half day programs are available for families who qualify for Free or Reduced Price Lunch. Contact Nicole for more information.
We offer free screenings on a regular basis. Screenings help to determine if a child is achieving developmental milestones in language, fine motor, gross motor, visual memory, and cognition. Screenings are available for Easthampton residents at least 3 years of age.
Please contact Nicole Pease at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an enrollment appointment and screening.
Incoming preschool students will need to complete a registration packet. The registration packet can be downloaded and printed here: Preschool Registration Packet
Please send your tuition payments to:
Checks payable to Easthampton Public Schools
Special Education Office,
50 Payson Ave 2nd floor, by 15th of each month.
Tiny Tots Preschool
For information about the Tiny Tots Program, contact Patti Benson, Child Development Teacher at Easthampton High School, email@example.com
The Tiny Tots program operates separately from Mountain View Preschool. Tiny Tots is a play-based enrichment preschool for ages 2.9 - 5 years, and is part of the child development education program at Easthampton High School.